Connect you with a member of our EFAP practitioners’ team. Our EFAP practitioners are professional and well qualified individuals with graduate degrees in social work, education, counselling and psychology. They have expertise in a range of issues. Our team is uphold T Counseling’s values of excellence, empowerment and social justice.
Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
Why Seek Assistance/Help?
Are you a company wondering about your employee(s) not performing the best at work?
The reason may be your employee(s) is/are struggling with work-related matters such as lack of effective communication strategies, desirable social manners and ethics, and/or personal/family issues such as, financial demands, family, illness, stress, anger, alcohol or drug abuse, death of a closed relative, friend or partner.
Benefits of Accessing Our EFAP Services
- Reduction of feelings of stress, anger and frustrations in the workplace
- Increasing motivation and commitment in the workplace
- Improving confidence and happiness at work
- Increasing productivity and employee-employer’s satisfaction
- Increasing attendance and reducing absenteeism from work
- As a result, unnecessary healthcare costs, accidents and liabilities in the workplace may be reduced
EFAP Services We Offer
- Crisis counselling
- Motivational speaking
- One-on-one consulting/counselling
- Group counselling and consultation
- Life coaching
T Counseling Inc. is awesome helped me to find my career in one month, and I stopped depressing about it .