Signs of stress include but not limited to:
- Loss of appetite
- Over eating, binge/over drinking of alcohol
- Lack of self-control
- Getting easily frustrated/angry/overwhelmed
- Tired and/or quarreling over petty issues all the time
- Triggers of stress include: Life transition; demands from work or others; loss of a relationship or loved one(s); Illness; lack of healthy communication skills
- Anger is an inert feeling, thus, expressing anger in desirable and healthy behaviours must be exercised.
- Uncontrollable anger may lead to violence with oneself and/or others.
- Are you feeling angry all the time?
- Are you finding yourself unable to control your anger?
- Is anger getting in the way of your relationships, work, school and personal life?
If you answer yes to one or more of the above answers, please seek help with us.
Depression Treatment and Management
- Depression is one of the major mental health issues affecting our society today.
- You cannot function properly when you are depressed
- Depression impairs people’s lifestyles
- Daily routines are usually disrupted
- Many people with depression feel disempowered in their lives, like nothing matters, and some people may find themselves socially withdrawn
- Mental health assessments
- Addictions counseling
- Relationship and marriage counselling
“I used to get angry all the time because anger was my comfortable emotion. But now, by speaking with Tobias, I have a different perspective on life. I don’t have to be angry all the time. I step back before I react; I’m more calmer now than before; I feel relaxed; and I don’t feel that it is necessary to get angry all the time.” – Anonymous